Casino Butter Recipe
Do you like to gamble? How about trying your luck in the kitchen with this casino butter recipe? It’s a great appetizer for your next party. Loaded with bacon, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, this butter is sure to be a hit! Plus, it’s easy to make. Just follow these simple steps of Sweet Basil’s Cafe and you’ll be ready to go. So roll the dice and give it a try! You might just win big!
How to make Casino Butter
Casino butter is a delicious compound butter made with white wine, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, green onions, red bell pepper, and fresh Italian parsley. It’s perfect for grilling season! This recipe makes enough for 12 servings, so it’s great for a cookout or party.
Casino Butter Recipe
- 1 pound softened butter
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 4 green onions (adjust depend your expectation)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and pepper
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except for the butter. Blend until everything is finely chopped. Add the softened butter and blend again until it’s all combined.
- Taste for seasoning, adding more salt, pepper, or hot sauce if you like
- Spread mixture on a sheet of waxed paper or plastic wrap. Roll into a log shape, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, cut into thin slices and place on top of grilled steak, chicken, or fish. Alternatively, use as a spread for sandwiches or wraps.
- If you can’t find white wine, you can substitute with chicken broth or water.
- I like to use a hot sauce like Franks Red Hot, but you can use any hot sauce that you like.
- Make sure to refrigerate the butter mixture for at least 2 hours so that it is firm enough to slice. If it is too soft, it will be difficult to slice and will crumble.
- To make slicing easier, you can place the log of butter in the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing.
- If you are serving the butter on grilled meats, fish, or vegetables, I recommend reheating the butter first so that it is easier to spread. Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, or until softened. It’s also delicious on a baked potato or as a spread on toast.
How long will casino butter last?
Casino butter will last for up to 2 weeks when stored in a covered container in the fridge. If you want it to last even longer, you can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
All in all, this casino butter recipe is a great way to add some extra flavor to your dish while also adding some healthy fats and nutrients. It’s definitely something you can feel good about eating, and it will undoubtedly impress your guests at your next dinner party. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
This article was originally posted on Liliana Kitchen but Liliana Kitchen is being acquired by Sweet Basil’s Cafe and all lilianakitchen.com content is copyrighted by cafesweetbasils.com