Normally, I am not a fan of vegetables. However, I recently had the opportunity to try Cooper’s Hawk chicken giardiniera and it was delicious! The vegetables were perfectly cooked and added a great flavor to the chicken. If you are looking for a new and exciting way to prepare your chicken, I highly recommend giving this dish a try.
How long to make Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera?
Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera is a dish that can be made in under an hour. It is a simple dish to make and only requires a few ingredients. This dish can be served as a main course or as a side dish. Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera is a great dish for entertaining guests or for a quick weeknight meal. This dish can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for up to two days. Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera is best served at room temperature.
Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (or less)
- 3-4 tablespoons hot pickled vegetables, found in the Italian aisle in the supermarket. (cauliflower, carrots, peppers,onions, drained from pickling juice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and pickled vegetables.
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and top with the vegetable mixture.
- rizzle olive oil over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked
The nutritional information for this Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera is provided below. Keep in mind that this information is for the whole dish, not each individual ingredient.
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 282.6
- Total Fat: 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 7.4 g
- Sugar: 3 g
- Protein: 27.9 g
- Sodium: 196.3 mg
weet Basil’s Cafe hopes you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did. The Cooper’s Hawk Chicken Giardiniera is a great way to spice up your usual chicken routine and it’s perfect for any party or get-together. Check out our page lilianakitchen.com for more interesting posts and blogs about recipes and food content!
This article was originally posted on Liliana Kitchen but Liliana Kitchen is being acquired by Sweet Basil’s Cafe and all lilianakitchen.com content is copyrighted by cafesweetbasils.com