- 6 pieces of lamb
- 500 g borghol
- 200 g chickpeas
- 3 potatoes
- Fried chili peppers
- 2 onions
- ½ glass of oil
- 2 spoons of concentrated tomatoes
- Spices: salt & pepper/ground red pepper/turmeric.
- Add the spices to the lamb and let it rest.
- In a pressure cooker, pour the oil and cut the onions
- Add the concentrated tomato, salt and pepper, chickpeas, cover with a liter of water and close the casserole dish for about 20 minutes.
- Wash the bourghol several times, drain.
- Open the casserole and add the pieces of meat to the sauce, add a little water and let the meat cook.
- Remove the meat from the sauce, add the bourghol and the cut potatoes
- Close the casserole dish for about 10 minutes, until the bourghoul grains are cooked and absorb all the sauce.
- Pour the bourghoul into a baking dish and brown for a while in the oven.
What is happening in Tunisia?
We explain on our YouTube channel. Subscribe!