- brick sheets
- small potatoes
- 1/2 onion
- melted cheese
- chopped cilantro or parsley
- vegetable oil for frying
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into pieces. Cook in a pan of salted water, and after 10-15 minutes, drain and mash.
- Chop the onion and add to the potatoes.
- Add chopped parsley or coriander and mix.
- Spread a sheet of pastry on a flat plate.
- Put 1/3 of the potato mixture on 1 side, and make a small well in the center.
- Place a few pieces of melted cheese all around.
- Break an egg in the center, add tuna on top and lightly salt.
- Fold the other side of the brick, and from there, pull and slide the brick very gently towards the pan.
- Brown over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, a little more if you want the egg well cooked.
What is happening in Tunisia?
We explain on our YouTube channel. Subscribe!