Unlimited access to all content
Whether the weather is nice or not, the plancha is out for a tasty sauté of pork marinated in coriander and candied lemon accompanied by potatoes, fennel and artichoke.
August 17, 2023 at 12:00 p.m.
Preparation : 20min
Cooking : 30min
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 500g potatoes
- 3 small purple artichokes
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 500g pork tenderloin
- 2 spring onions
- 8 cocktail tomatoes
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 15cl of olive oil
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- A few coriander leaves
- Heat the plancha (200 to 220°C to sear well).
- Peel and cut the onion into strips.
- Cut the candied lemon into quarters.
- Slice the filet mignon into thin slices.
- Marinate the minced pork with the onions and preserved lemons. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander and garnish with Espelette pepper. Mix well. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wash, peel (if necessary) and cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Cut the fennel into very thin strips using a mandolin.
- Cut the artichokes in half or quarters lengthwise (depending on the size).
- Wash and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Oil the plancha and cook the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then cook the artichokes for 5 to 7 minutes and add the sliced fennel.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning them halfway through cooking. Keep warm, on a corner of the plancha. Cook the marinated pork stir-fry on the plancha, stirring regularly for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange the vegetables and meat on a serving dish then sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander just before serving.