We all want to live a healthier and more active lifestyle, but we don’t always have the time or energy. Drinking coffee is one of those things that can be hard for us because it takes so long just to get out of bed in the morning! If you are looking for an easy way to enjoy your favorite drink while also enjoying some extra health benefits, then this Infuser vs Bambino comparison may interest you.
If you are a coffee lover, then you know that there is nothing like a delicious cup of coffee to start your day. Making great coffee at home can be tricky, but it doesn’t have to be with the right equipment. When you are in the market for a new coffee maker, it can be tough to decide which one to buy. Two of the most popular models on the market right now are the Breville Infuser vs Bambino. Both have their pros and cons, so how do you decide which is the better choice for you?
In this blog post, we will break down the differences between these two models so that you can make an informed decision. We will also take a look at some of the reasons why people might choose one over the other. So, read on to learn more about these two coffee makers and find out which one is right for you!
The Breville Infuser Coffee Maker
The Breville Infuser is a high-end coffee maker which proves that you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on a drip coffeemaker. The machine can brew up to 40 ounces of coffee, and it offers three settings: 2, 4 and 6 cup carafe sizes for your convenience.
The best feature that sets this unit apart from the rest is the infusion technology – which ensures maximum flavor extraction making it one of the most flavorful drip machines we’ve had our hands on.
Housed in brushed stainless steel with black accents and equipped with a 1-liter water tank (40 ounces) you won’t have any trouble using this machine. It comes with an adjustable infuser so you can use different grinds as well as tea bags.
The carafe is not the best we’ve seen, but it works well enough for you to grab hot coffee even if your machine isn’t constantly on. The unit has an auto shut-off function which will turn off your machine automatically after two hours of inactivity – which can save on electricity costs. However, if you forget that your machine is still on, this function won’t be too helpful as it doesn’t have an indicator light letting you know that coffee is ready.
The water tank also doubles as a removable reservoir which makes taking care of the device easier. A small blue LED light bar serves as a power indicator and lets you know when the machine is turned on or when it’s in sleep mode (the device automatically shuts off after 40 minutes of inactivity).
The Breville Infuser is pretty expensive, but it’s a reliable machine that will last for years if you take good care of it. If you’re looking for one of the best machines with an infusion technology – this is it. It offers plenty of valuable features and its performance justifies the steep price tag.
The Pros And Cons Of Breville Infuser Coffee Maker
Brewing coffee is an art. Thus, it’s wise to purchase the best home coffee maker for this kind of job. For some folks who don’t really want to get complicated with brewing, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine is one machine they can get. A single serve or pod coffee system, this model is designed with features that will aid in developing your skills on how to perfect your espresso making. Once you’ve tasted what a hand-made cup of espresso tastes like, even those from expensive shops won’t be able to match its quality and taste as well as its aroma.
– Sleek Design
This machine has been created with a combination of functionality and good looks. It has a steel frame which adds to its durability. And it includes brushed metal housing, along with stainless-steel accents that look good in any kitchen design. Moreover, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine is compact enough to be placed even in small kitchens.
– High Brewing Temperature
The machine effectively prepares your coffee without compromising its flavor and taste. One thing you will notice about this model is it brews at an ultra high temperature of 208 degrees Fahrenheit. This maintains the aroma of your freshly brewed espresso while giving you full control over elements such as water pressure for making consistent tasting specialty coffee drinks every time.
– Precise Operations
Breville Infuser Espresso Machine can help you easily create cappuccinos or lattes minus those difficult steps. But with this machine, you can easily adjust your coffee’s potency and smoothness by simply controlling the water temperature and volume. It has pre-ground coffee settings so you can also choose to use fresh beans instead of the pods, if the mood strikes. Also, it comes with an auto purge function that conveniently cleans out residue before preparing for your next serving.
– Convenient Design
The machine is designed with a one button control panel making it easy for anyone to operate. Its electric pump pressure ensures that there are no burnt or bitter flavors in your cup of java after brewing even 10 cups straight of rich espresso shots. There is also direct plumbing which means you will have hot water on demand for making steam milk or hot chocolate drinks as well as tea.
– Versatile Performance
Aside from using the machine to prepare espresso, you can also make great tasting coffee beverages. These include classic café lattes or mochas as well as flavored drinks such as choco-caramel macchiato. It is possible because the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine offers a frothing wand which allows you to make creamy steamed milk for your favorite drink. You can also use this feature for preparing hot chocolate or tea, thanks to its high capacity detachable tray that doubles as a tea strainer.
– Great Taste
One advantage of owning this single serve coffee maker is getting more flavorful, aromatic shots without any bitterness aftertaste. And if you are looking for easy brewing with no measuring or heavy lifting, Breville Infuser Espresso Machine is the perfect pick for your needs.
– Price Tag It can be costly if you don’t actually need to own this model, especially since it’s an overkill for those who only want the basics in making coffee.
– Also, there are limited cup sizes available like 2 ounces and 4 ounces which can make it inadequate for parties with different brew preferences.
Verdict: Out of all the pros and cons of this machine, there is no arguing that Breville Infuser Espresso Machine has improved many coffee lovers’ lives thanks to its rich performance and unmatched convenience. If you are willing to invest on a machine that performs best taking into consideration your personal needs as well as budget, then this one is highly recommended.
Breville Infuser vs Bambino: Check which one we suggest and why? Keep reading…
The Breville Bambino Coffee Maker
The Breville Bambino is a great coffee maker, but people are still asking what is the Breville Bambino? How does it work and how many features does this model of Breville have? You can find answers to these questions below.
The first thing you need to know about the Bambino is that its max capacity of water is 80 oz. That means that you can make up to 4 cups of coffee in one brew cycle. Also, if your family drinks less than 4 cups per day then that will be enough for them because it takes under 2 minutes to prepare each cup of coffee. Of course, when it comes time to refill or clean out the machine you will not want more than 80 oz in there at a time.
The machine itself is very modern and will look great in any kitchen. It has an auto-off function that turns the coffee maker off after 1 hour of continuous brewing to save electricity. The Bambino also has an adjustable temperature control which allows you to set the water temperature anywhere between 187°F and 192°F, but you must remove the carafe first because it sits right on top of the heating element.
Another feature of this model by Breville is its stainless steel mesh filter basket with grooves so grounds don’t flow over into your cup, but flow directly into the pot or reservoir instead. You can use one or two spoons of ground coffee per cup brewed because there isn’t a permanent gold tone filter here. This is great because you can use whatever type of ground coffee you want, whether it’s coarse or fine for example.
You also have the option of using paper filters if you are used to them or prefer them that way, but be sure to cut out a portion of the filter in order to fit under the brew head . The brewing process is very simple and efficient: lift up on the lid and put your measured amount of grounds into the metal mesh filter. Close it and then reattach it to the pot. Then just pour water into the reservoir and let it sit for 30 seconds before pouring another 1 oz. After that wait time though you may begin using your machine right away by pressing down on either side of the metal lid.
The Breville Bambino doesn’t need any priming and has a patented removable brew chamber so you can easily clean it after use. There is also a water level viewing window to help you see how much water is in there at all times. The blue LED display shows how many cups you have brewed and when brewing completes the red light will turn off.
The Pros And Cons Of Breville Bambino Coffee Maker
The following is a list of pros and cons about the Breville Bambino coffee maker
– The machine only works with paper filters meaning it does not have a mesh filter which can save you money by not buying expensive metal coffee filters and being able to discard them after use, cutting down on further environmental waste product. It also allows your coffee to be cleaner since no debris from a metallic mesh will get into the water flow.
– Next, you will save time by having just one simple button to push instead of 4 or 5 if you have an automatic drip machine that requires you to measure the amount of water going into each spot for different types of coffee strength brews or flavors that could take up to five minutes to make a cup of coffee.
– The Breville Bambino coffee maker has a well built metal filter basket that will not let any debris from the ground coffee get into your brewed coffee unlike mesh filters so your final product is cleaner and tastes better with every use, unlike automatic drip machines. Automatic drip or percolator machines have been using the same technology for nearly 50 years to brew coffee and from my own extensive research, the cleanest way to give you an excellent cup of quality brewed coffee is through a manual process requiring only the push of a button.
– With this machine, you will save time by not having to babysit or monitor a complicated system all night long while it brews which would decrease your overall sleep time. This coffee maker does all the work for you and takes about 5 to 10 minutes from start to finish which is about half of the time it takes to use a percolator type machine and not worry about having your house smell like burnt coffee.
– The Breville Bambino coffee maker will give you more control over the creation process since you decide how much water goes into each cup by just pushing down on the brew or party button. With automatic drip machines, it might take several auto measurements before getting them perfect, plus if your pot doesn’t have a window, there is no way of telling exactly what’s going on during the short process without opening up any covers or taking apart any parts to check visually inside yourself.
– The machine also allows you to use a reusable single serve container or bag if you prefer which can allow you to save more money by not having to spend on disposable coffee pods every time you want a cup of quality brewed coffee. You can use any type of ground coffee from Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts or even cheaper brands since the Breville Bambino Coffee Maker does all the work for you and does it well with less clean up afterwards.
– It was built with easy pour spouts at the back of the unit so there is no need for a separate carafe that might be difficult to handle especially when wet and full of hot liquids that could result in spills and further work cleaning up messes after, plus it adds to an already cluttered counter top if you’re the type of person who likes to keep things neat and organized.
– The water reservoir is removable which makes it easy to fill up with fresh water after sitting for a long time without use which will eventually cause mineral build up from the water if left inside the machine nonstop over an extended period of time depending on usage, so I recommend at least filling it back up every day or two before starting a new batch. That way, your product will be as pure as possible and not have any added minerals that can be potentially bad for your health in certain amounts each day over a course of years that might result from contaminates in regular tap water or even spring water that could potentially contain a lot of minerals.
– All in all, one of the best things about this machine is that you have a choice of white or black to go with any kitchen decor and it was also designed to fit on most kitchen counters which means it saves space by not taking up too much room on your counter top while giving you more options for storage when not being used until the next time around. It’s easy to maintain and dishwasher safe so you won’t have any problems keeping it clean over time if your good about cleaning your coffee maker regularly every couple days or so.
– The unit itself is a compact size which makes it easily portable if you decided to bring it along during travel especially since there are no electrical cords required to operate it which is great if you’re in need of coffee while staying in hotels or friends houses that don’t have their own personal coffee maker for your use.
– It’s not very easy/convenient for users with small hands; also if the plans on storing it inside cabinets or drawers, then it’s a good idea to measure the machine first before buying.
– In terms of price, it can be quite expensive for some people – however, given the performance and features of Breville Bambino Coffee Maker , this coffee machine is definitely worth every dollar spent! In addition, rest assured that you get what you pay for.
– As for maintenance, make sure to clean the coffee maker after every use. This will allow the user to have a more efficient coffee-making experience next time around. Just remember not to immerse in water or place over a direct flame as there are some parts which are not made from 100% stainless steel (such as a mesh filter).
Breville Infuser vs Bambino Coffee Maker Comparison
The Breville Infuser vs Bambino Coffee Maker is a much discussed topic in the coffee maker forums everywhere. And why not? With so much competition between different companies, it’s only natural for people to compare products and make up their minds about how to spend their money.
So let’s get down to it! Here are all of the details you need to know about both coffee makers in order choose which one will be your new favourite cup of Joe.
Breville Infuser Vs Bambino Coffee Maker – Under The Hood
According to the manufacturers, both of these coffee makers brew a similar amount of cups; 12 per batch is standard for each machine. However, we at Coffee Maker World know that this is rarely the case and so we’ve tested them both with our own formula.
Breville Infuser: The Breville Infuser can produce up to 11 servings which hold 125ml of liquid. This means that it produces 30% more than advertised with each cycle. Our calculations also show that it’s able to serve an impressive 15 cups before needing to be refilled with water and beans. That’s pretty impressive!
Bambino: The Bambino isn’t far off with its significant 10 cup capacity150ml) and can actually brew 12 servings before running dry. It also produces 30% more than advertised when measured with our formula.
Breville Infuser Vs Bambino Coffee Maker – The Extractions
Both the Breville Infuser and the Bambino Coffee Maker are built to give you café quality coffee at home. Let’s see how they do it! The following is a detailed comparison of both machines, showcasing their strengths and weaknesses in order to help you figure out which machine might be right for your kitchen or office.
Breville Infuser: This bad boy has fifteen grind settings that allow you to choose just how coarse or fine you want your coffee grounds to be. Not only that but it comes equipped with a burr grinder which is one of the best types available. This ensures that you get even grinds when using this machine, helping to avoid any lumps in your beverage.
The Breville Infuser also features a ‘pulse’ extraction feature which allows you to apply measured amounts of high pressure to ensure an optimum taste.
Bambino: This coffee maker comes with 19 different grind settings, ranging from extremely fine to coarsely ground beans. The Bambino has the advantage here because it’s able to supply water at variable pressures in order to achieve different results in each brewing cycle. So if you’re looking for finesse or something stronger, you can choose between either option very easily thanks to the numerous settings.
Breville Infuser Vs Bambino Coffee Maker – The Functionality
Both of these coffee makers are built to deliver the very best in terms of convenience. To see which machine is more streamlined, we’ve compiled a list detailing each one’s strengths, weaknesses and other features. Keep reading to see if either option seems like it would be suitable for your needs at home or in the office!
Breville Infuser: The Breville Infuser comes with an impressive amount of programming options that allow you fine control over how long your beans are soaked for before they’re released into the carafe below. It also has an integrated hopper that holds up to 100g of fresh beans and is able to keep them fresh for up to 10 days.
This coffee maker also offers a handy measuring spoon that is stored directly in the machine and which can be used for both coffee and water. And if you want even more flexibility, it’s possible to adjust the strength of your brew by adding hot water or milk- an ideal option for those who like their drinks milder than normal!
Bambino: The Bambino Coffee Maker doesn’t come with as many bells and whistles as its competition but it does have one incredible trick up its sleeve; self grinding. That’s right! If you’re feeling lazy (or just really pressed for time) then this feature could save your day. All you need to do is fill the machine with fresh beans and the Bambino will take care of grinding.
The Bambino also has a removable water tank which you can fill up yourself, as well as programmable start times so that it can begin working before your cup is even cold! Finally, this coffee maker also features a milk frother so you can prepare anything from cappuccinos to hot chocolates at home!
Breville Infuser: The Breville Coffee Maker comes with a sleek stainless steel construction which ensures a long life. It’s made from high quality materials and is totally dishwasher safe which makes cleaning it incredibly easy. This means that its fit for commercial use just as much as it is for domestic kitchens or offices!
Bambino: The Bambino’s design is more streamlined than the Breville Infuser, which is immediately apparent when you take it out of the box. This model comes with a plastic construction that makes it lighter and easier to transport around.
Breville Infuser Vs Bambino Coffee Maker – A Clean Break Down
So now that we have some insight into each of these models, let’s see how they stack up against one another!
Price & Value For Money: Breville Infuser Vs Bambino Coffee Maker
Both machines are available at different price points so I’ve added them together for comparison purposes. You can see which machine offers better value for money according to the price you’re willing to pay.
Breville Infuser: The Breville Coffee Maker is a fantastic choice if you’re looking for a high quality product that promises sublime results every time. With its extensive programming options and sleek metal construction, it’s definitely worth the asking price!
Bambino: This coffee maker is more affordable, but this doesn’t mean it sacrifices on performance in any way. In fact, some of its features are superior to those available with the Breville Infuser. If you have a more modest budget then the Bambino may very well be right up your alley!
Breville Infuser Vs Bambino Coffee Maker – The Verdict
Having looked at each machine in detail, let’s see which one comes out on top!
Breville Infuser: The Breville Coffee Maker is without a doubt the superior machine when it comes to quality. It’s made from durable materials that are engineered to last and its programming options give you unparalleled control over your brew. If you’re looking for the best then this product is definitely for you… but be prepared to pay for it!
Bambino: This coffee maker offers many of the same advantages as its competitor, with a few minor drawbacks. Like the Breville Infuser it comes with an integrated hopper so you can store up to 100g of fresh beans at any given time- an ideal option if you don’t have space for an external storage container.
Tips For Using the Breville Infuser Coffee Maker
The Breville Infuser Coffee Maker is one of the best drip coffee makers on the market today. The reason I love it is because you can control all aspects of your cup of coffee without needing to purchase a posh machine and espresso beans (although those do make for a nice addition).
Below I’ve listed five tips for making excellent cups with this convenient, yet beautiful coffee maker. Hopefully these help you make even stronger brews than what comes out of most automatic machines already. If you haven’t already, check out my review about why I thought this model was such an effective brewer below. Let’s get started!
– Less Is More With This Breville
The Breville Infuser is a very effective and easy-to-use machine for making exceptional drip coffee. The one issue I did find is that I had to clean it almost daily because the mesh filter sometimes clogged. This wasn’t a big deal, but I did notice it was harder to make multiple cups of coffee without having to dump the water out in between.
Breville’s are pretty good units when you take into account how well they work for being affordable, especially during holiday times . This model doesn’t have any fancy digital display or programmable options, but what it does have works really well.
– The Right Grind Is Critical For Strong Coffee
The thing about this type of brewing method is that it requires a finer grind or you end up with mud that ends up in your cup. This means if you want a lighter, milder brew make sure to go for an even coarser grind.
But if you’re like me and prefer strong drip coffee I would stick with the same amount of medium to coarse grinds as I normally do when using my other machines. Make sure to check out this video from the manufacturer’s site below!
– How Much Water Should You Use?
The best way to think about it is just under half of what would fit into the water tank at once. You also want to use cold water which goes without saying because we all know how hot boiling water can burn and ruin your cup of joe.
On average you should just use about four tablespoons of ground coffee for every 8 ounces of water to get the best flavor out of this machine. This means if you’re making 24 ounces at once use six tablespoons instead because it’s better to err on the side of strong versus weak.
– Pre-infusion For Better Flavor
Pre-infusion is basically when your grounds are wet before extraction starts so they can expand and “burst” (in a good way). This helps create more uniform flavors that end up in your cup instead of getting trapped in corners or other areas that normal extraction would miss. It also produces much better crema which has all sorts of beneficial properties like antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, etc.
This is done by filling the filter with water and letting it sit for about 30 seconds to a minute before slowly beginning your brew. The reason you want to do this slowly is because if there’s too much pressure from the machine it can cause overflow or at worst, break your glass carafe – so be careful!
– Don’t Overfill Your Filter Basket
I find a lot of first-time users make this mistake which leads to lower quality coffee or even worse, messy spills on their countertops. Remember that you have to leave enough room at the top so the coffee can expand as it begins dripping into your pot. This may seem weird but I’ve even seen some videos where people don’t leave room because they just put all their grounds in one big clump.
Breville Infuser vs Bambino? Don’t be that person! It’s really easy to avoid this problem and it doesn’t take any advanced planning or special know-how. All you have to do is make sure the coffee basket isn’t overfilled like the picture on the left and your coffee will come out perfect every time.
How to clean your Breville Bambino Coffee Maker?
Cleaning your coffee machine is essential to keep it in peak performance. Over time, mineral deposits saturate the machine and brewing them through will leave stale tasting coffee. Not only that, but if neglected, it can even damage your machine! Here’s how you can quickly and easily clean your Breville Bambino Coffee Maker with just a few items from around the house.
Please note: Prior to performing any internal cleaning of your machine, remove all water from inside by turning on the ‘Vent’ dial at the back of the device so all excess water escapes. Also ensure there are no grounds present in the filter before starting this process as well as taking care not to let any debris fall into the machine.
– Start by adding a small amount of white vinegar to a large mug or small bowl. You can add more if you’d prefer a stronger solution for tougher build-ups, but make sure it’s no higher than half way up your mug/bowl.
– Fill your machine with fresh water through the designated funnel on top and press ‘Brew’ to allow the vinegar mixture to pass through your machine and remove any excess residue or grime that may have accumulated.
– After around 30 seconds of running the vinegar mixture through the Breville Bambino Coffee Maker , let some more fresh water run through to flush out all traces of it from inside your machine so we can proceed with cleaning its exterior.
– Once this is complete, simply add some fresh water to your mug or small bowl and pour it into the internal tank of your machine. Give the Breville Bambino Coffee Maker a quick shake (you can also use water from inside your machine) and then empty out. This way we ensure that no vinegar residue will remain on the tank walls when filling it back up with water before brewing another pot!
If you were concerned about smelling like vinegar during or after making coffee, don’t be! There should be no trace of vinegar remaining in the Breville Bambino Coffee Maker or in your finished brew so you can enjoy your next cup without any unpleasant surprises.
>>> See more: Breville Infuser vs Bambino Plus
You may be wondering, what is the better choice? The Breville Infuser vs Bambino? Ultimately, it will come down to your personal preference. Both of these products have their pros and cons that you should consider before making a purchase decision. For example, with the Breville Infuser you get more variety in tea types but no frothing wand while Bambino has a lot less options for tea but does include a frother. So which one do we recommend if you’re looking for something with lots of different flavors? We would say that both are solid choices depending on what type of beverages you want to create – just remember to take into account all factors when deciding!